Friday, April 07, 2006

pure shore

I've crossed the deserts for miles
Swam water for the time
Searching places to find
A piece of something to call mine


Ran along many moors
Walked through many doors
The place where i wanna be
Is the place i can call mine


I'm movin', i'm comin'
Can you hear what i hear?
It's calling you my dear
Out of reach
...take me to my beach...
I can hear it calling you
I'm comin', not drowning
Swimming closer to you


Never been here before
I'm intrigued, i'm unsure
I'm searching for more
I've got something that's all mine


Take me somewhere i can breath,
I've got so much to see
This is where i wanna be
In a place i can call mine


Many faces i have seen
Many places i have been
Walked deserts, swan shores
coming closer to you


Many faces i have known
Many way in which i've grown
Moving closer on my own
coming closer to you

I'm movin', i'm comin'
I'm comin', not drowning
take me to my beach........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home