Thursday, February 10, 2005

Priority in life

37“Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 9 : 37-39

Learn to make priority in life
( 1st God, 2nd spouse...if you merried already or family if you single, 3th kids if you have some..or friends, 4th works, 5th pelayanan opo inggrise yo..hahahaha can't find the right word hehehehe )...
Tujuannya...so we can give all we have ( heart, love,mind,soul, body ) to the right place... i believe...that life can be bearable...
Bukan hal yang gampang dilakukan...seumur hidup kita, akan belajar hal ini personaly...tapi bukan gak mungkin dilakukan
Selama kita melakukan hal dengan motivasi benar di hadapan Tuhan....apa sih yang nggak bisa kita tanggung dalam Yesus ( Filipi 4:13 ) hehehehe....Amin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home