Thursday, January 06, 2005

Your Mercy Endures Forever

I come to You my God
The joy of my salvation...
In You i put my trust
And though i walk through the valleys low
I will fear no evil...

Your love endures forever...
reaches through the heaven
And Though my flash may fail me,
You're the strength of my heart
You will always be...

I know Your loving kindness..
The power of forgiveness...
And all that i hold dear is Yours
My Jesus, it's You i long for

I love Your name o, Lord...
I'll sing Your praise eternally
My life is in Your hands
And when darkness tries to cover me
I will ever give You praise...
I will ever glorify...

( from Mercy Endures by Darlene Zschech )

You're my comfort...You're my shelter, my refuge and my strength...
i put all my hope and trust in You alone....Thank You...for all You've done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home